Color Pop Liquid Lipsticks | Quick & Straight forward Review

1 Long Wearing - Up to 8 hours (except if you are eating oily food) 2 Very affordable ($6 US) 3 It is highly pigmented and does ten...

1 Long Wearing - Up to 8 hours (except if you are eating oily food)

2 Very affordable ($6 US)

3 It is highly pigmented and does tend to dry the lips out. You needs lip balm before applying the liquid lipstick!

4 Dries down completely matte in the lips.

5 Weightless feel but absolutely no moisture. 

6 The Packaging: Recently purchasing these I stored them in my makeup kit/pouch and noticed that the label durability for this product is not that good. It faded fast! .

7 No scent at all. 

Overall review: Not bad for the price I still like it. I think it is worth trying yourself. 
From Left: Beeper, Bumble, LAX, Bad Habit & Frick'N Frack

You Might Also Like

0 comments


Follow me on Instagram @mikabasco