5 Things I like about: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick | Review + Photos

Hi! This is my very first lipstick review here in my blog. If you know me too well, you probably have an idea that I love lip products. I ...

Hi! This is my very first lipstick review here in my blog. If you know me too well, you probably have an idea that I love lip products. I am obsessed with it! So I thought to myself, why not make a review about it! So, here it is! My very first review. I'm going to talk about the newest item on my lipstick collection and tell you guys 5 things I like about them.

Lolita | Double Dare | Vampira
6.6mL/ 0.22 fl. Oz


The 5 things I like about KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK
1. It has a very thin formula. After applying, it doesn't feel like I have lipstick on. One coat is enough especially for the Lolita and Double Dare.
2. It's very creamy when you apply it and it becomes the perfect matte within a minute.
3. They have a good variety of colors that will match your skin tone.
Double Dare is perfect for my everyday use.
Lolita is for my casual shopping day and lunch out with friends
Vampira for a good night out and dinner dates.
4. Easy to use and apply, especially with its long applicator.
5. It stays on my lips for about 6 hours. It's kinda hard to take it off which is fine for me. Just a quick note! 
If you eat oily food, it will fade. But that is definitely normal in every lipstick.

This is worth the price! 
It is available at http://www.sephora.nz/ free delivery for orders 75$NZ and above.

Packaging

Double Dare - cocoa blush


Lolita - chest nut rose


Vampira - deep reddish burgundy


Thank you for reading! I'm thinking of making another review, but this time it will be about my old lipsticks. I will tell you what I like and don't like about them as well. So, watch out for that!

xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments


Follow me on Instagram @mikabasco