Kylie Lip Kit: Is it worth the hype? Review + Swatches

Lip Kit Swatches Candy K Exposed Why does Kylie Lip Kit so popular? Given that Kylie Jenner comes fro...

Lip Kit



Swatches

Candy K



Exposed



Why does Kylie Lip Kit so popular? Given that Kylie Jenner comes from a very famous family from the USA, the question still remains - in terms of quality is it worth the hype?

It's very hard to get your hands on these liquid lipsticks as they are always sold out. I was literally checking every single day and finally, one day I went to check if it's available on the website, and with luck on my side, it was!! So I jumped off my bed and grabbed my card and yes, I bought two colors, Candy K and Exposed. I received them 2 weeks after without any hassle.

They come in a small box with a thank you note from Kylie. The kit includes lip pencil and liquid lipstick. (as seen in the photo)
Review
Price: 

The Kylie lip kit is worth 29$US. I bought it online based on NZ$ it becomes 39$NZ + Shipping fee of 14.95$US

Packaging:

The packaging doesn't look cheap at all. Very classy and stylish. Very Kylie.

The liquid lipstick is a bit heavier compare to other brands which makes it stand out from the others.

Scent:

It has a very sweet scent like strawberry/cherry smell and I like it. For those who don't like sweet scent, not to worry because when you start applying it on your lips the scent disappears. 


Application / Formula:

I totally love the applicator. It is perfect! It picks up just the right amount of product and easily glides on. Using the very creamy lip liner, it allows you to thoroughly shape your lips and after that, apply the liquid lipstick and It will give you a perfect matte lips after 3 seconds. 

How long will it last:

I admit my lips are really dry so I won't blame the lipstick guys, it's my lips!!! I have this problem when I apply nude formula (especially Exposed) on my lips, they crack. That's why I make sure to moisturize and scrub them before I apply a matte nude lipstick. But as expected, it lasted on my lips for a long time. It stayed really nice and fab!!! I love it, especially Candy K, it is definitely my favorite from this brand.

Just one thing, It went off when I ate very oily food like salad with mayonnaise dressing in it. That is definitely normal though!!!

Overall:

My overall review is - YES!!! it is definitely worth the hype! Kylie is a big celebrity and she will not produce cheap quality products. Of course, her name is on it. She definitely made an excellent job on this. It is such an amazing lipstick that every girl shoud have in their makeup kits.


I hope this is helpful for you. Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments


Follow me on Instagram @mikabasco