L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss + Review and Swatches

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss provides a rich colour with a matte flat finish good for all day wear. It has a very high pig...


L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss provides a rich colour with a matte flat finish good for all day wear. It has a very high pigmented formula and It is very glossy when you apply it but dries to a very pretty matte finish. It is very affordable with the price of $6 US | $12 NZ. So, if you are looking for a affordable liquid lipsticks this is definitely an option. I personally loved this product. I only bought one (Fluer) ages ago and after using it for a while I decided to buy more colours. I totally love it. They also have a good selections of shades from nude, pink and dark. I personally chose Fluer, Dreamy, Rebel and Bazaar. It is a little bit sticky and creamy on the lips for a while but I don't mind it at all. I just love the richness of the colour that leaves the lips so velvety gorgeous. 

See Swatches below.



Fluer 


Dreamy 


Rebel


Bazaar



Thank you for reading!
Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments


Follow me on Instagram @mikabasco